I believe in the power of collaboration. Some of the best work I get to be a part of involves working with others, even “competitors”, to build a better product for our clients. Building a strong network is one of the greatest factors to my success. This is the latest post where I get to highlight some of my colleagues and their value in my network.
I can’t tell you how many times I hear different small businesses and entrepreneurs say their website is a disappointment. Maybe the design isn’t quite what they wanted, doesn’t place nice with Google, or unstable on the server. Their best potential business generator has now become their biggest headache.
Earlier this year I started partnering with SMBfuel to help customers build quality websites to fit their business needs. A business website needs to be more than just a passive profile for your company; it needs to be an effective marketing tool to generate traffic, capture leads, and convert those leads into business.
SMBfuel provides marketing strategy with the right tools for customer conversion beyond the vehicles of SEO, social marketing, PPC, or other offline services. Their 5-in-1 website model combines all of these tools and more into one location to fully empower businesses.
- Flexible updates – SMBfuel gives owners an online tool to manage as much of their website for promotions, testimonials, portfolio, and more.
- Lead capture – Capture hot leads online and convert them with a CRM database built into your website.
- Email campaigns – You can access your CRM database to send e-newsletters or loyalty campaigns as part of your sales workflow.
- Analytics – For the numbers guru, this is your lucky day. SMBfuel builds a highly informative analytics database into each of their sites for monitoring web traffic, subscriber patterns, email campaigns, lead conversions, search terms, and countless more information.
- E-commerce – With the SMBfuel setup, businesses can sell tangible or digital products, membership access, and event tickets through their online store with credit card payments and invoicing. All online.
I’ve networked with over a dozen individual web developers and full-scale web-dev companies. None of them carry the level of quality I’ve found with SMBfuel and its 5-in-1 model.
Whether your website is non-existent or you just wish it was, give SMBfuel a call today (314-266-0669). Their staff will help you find the right website setup for your business needs. Visit SMBfuel’s services page and check out the 5-part preview of their 18-month Roadmap, a game-changing advantage included in all of their website packages.